Tell us a little
about yourself. I grew up
homeschooled, on the farm, in a Christian family. I am married to a loving
husband, and am a mother. I have so many stories up there in my head, I can't
write fast enough.
What was your motivation behind this
project? For some people school is
easy, for me it wasn't. Writing stories was a way to prove something to myself,
then my motive for writing changed, and I wanted to share the gospel and
encourage young people to live for the Lord, and that is where these stories
began.
What do you hope folks will gain from this
project? I hope every reader is
challenged in some way in their walk with the Lord.
How were you personally impacted by working
on this project? Some stories I
write reflect my own life and lessons I've learned, this is one of them. we
often think our anger is justified because we've been wronged, but we fail to
realize that we need forgiveness.
Who are
your influences, sources of inspiration or favorite authors / artists? the biggest influences in my life have
probably been my parents and older brother, who encouraged me to use the
talents the Lord has given me. my favorite author is probably Lois Wilfred Johnson, who inspired me to write my
first story as a young teen.
No comments:
Post a Comment