CALLING ALL FANS!
I have had many conversations with some of my good friends and fans asking if and when I will publish more books. There are many reasons why they are on hold right now, but I will tell you a way you can help me in reaching my goal of getting all my books published and sold.
People often won't buy a book if they can't find enough info about it. How many times have you gone on Amazon to buy a book and what is the first thing you check? The Reviews, right?
So one way you can help me sell more books, and be more successful, so my books can start paying for themselves, and so I can work to getting the next ones published, is take some time out of your day, go to Amazon .ca and .com, Christianbook Distributors, Book Depository and others, and write some reviews.
This is something I can't do, and in reality, writers can't be successful on their own. It takes people like you, who say these books are good and you want more of them, to make a writer become widely known and in demand!
I'm not a pushy person, it's hard for me to put myself out there and sell my books or even ask for help in this way. I have in the past, but maybe I was to meek in the way I can across. I find often people do not take me seriously. (Maybe I'm to goofy sometimes??? Don't answer that!) So please, if all possibly, will you stand with me in this quest? Send this message from me, to all your friends who you know love The Chronicles of Exmoor books, and spread the word. Go 'viral' in your friends circles and ask for reviews. If I even get 10 reviews on my books I will be very grateful!
Thank you
S.L. Kliever
I Love your books! I really want to see more of them too! They're captivating and inspire me to continue writing as well! I'll do anything to help a friend so I'll definitely tell others.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!!
ReplyDeleteI found two new reviews today on Christianbook.com.
ReplyDeleteThanks to those who took the time to do so!! A great encouragement to me!