Every little girl needs a daddy. It’s easy enough for a man
to become a father, but it’s another matter to be a daddy. Being a daddy takes
a man. A real MAN!
A real MAN owns up to his responsibilities.
Loves.
Prays.
Is strong enough to be gentle.
Provides for his wife and children.
Admits when he is wrong.
Etc..
I am proud to say I have that kind of man for my Daddy.
I am also proud to say, I have that kind of man as my
husband.
Had I not had that kind of daddy in my life, who knows what
kind of man I would have looked for in a husband?
My Daddy , held me in his arms, sat me on his lap, sang to
me, played his harmonica, taught me how to ride a bike, helped me learn to
read, schooled me, disciplined me, told me, `I love you’, told me how beautiful
I was, taught me violin, taught me how to drive, reads my stories, brags about
me, listens to me, protected me, and walked me down the aisle.
But the most important thing my Daddy did for me, besides
loving me, was to teach me about God’s love.
To a real man of God, thank you Daddy and Happy Father’s
Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment